[rspec-users] Not sure why this is failing

Jonathan Linowes jonathan at parkerhill.com
Sun Nov 18 11:10:25 EST 2007

personally I find this to be one of the most frustrating things about
rspec, well, rspec's stubs
and wish the error messages could be much more helpful,
rather than just telling that an expected method was not called, tell
me if/when it was called with some other args instead
(if this causes excessive overhead, perhaps a runtime option like, --
trace "Address.new" )

--linoj