[rspec-users] rails story runner returning a nil response code

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:03:07 EST 2007

On 11/13/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> That would be awesome. Take a look at how it's done in the spec/dsl
> dir. There's a file that monkey patches AR::Base so the default
> behaviour is that you'll see the failures, but if you decide to
> override rescue_action on your own, you get that instead.

So I've taken a first stab at this, but keep running into stack-level
too deep problems.  Not sure if its the project I'm testing this on or
something to do with the way that integration tests are run.  Either
way I'm going to bring up a fresh environment over the weekend and
give it another shot.

--
Josh Knowles
phone: 509-979-1593