[rspec-users] What command to run all stories?

Ed Howland ed.howland at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:26:24 EST 2007

Yeah, I got the stand-alone story to work. The trick was to mv
stories/additions/steps to stories/steps. My stories/helper.rb
looks like this:

ENV["RAILS_ENV"] = "test"
require File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/../config/environment")
require 'spec/rails/story_adapter'
Dir[File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), "steps/*.rb")].each do |file|
  require file
end

I personally think that steps should be isolated from other stories.
This seems to requre all steps in every story.

all.rb is still giving me the same error.

Ed