[rspec-users] ETA to Stories

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:43:56 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 5:40 PM, Nathan Sutton <fowlduck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aw, you both cautioned me and calmed me, I don't know what to think
> now! ;)
>
> Seriously though, I'd love to use it over integration tests.  When is
> the next release?  Are you on a scheduled release cycle?

We're hoping to have a release out within a week or two. We'd like to
wait for Rails 2.0.0 to be released and then close any holes (we're
passing against 2.0.0-RC1 and edge, so that shouldn't be a big deal).

We've also been doing quite a bit of refactoring as you're likely
aware - and there are a few regressions that have occurred that we're
trying to resolve before we release.

So it'll be soon. But probably not this week.

Cheers,
David