[rspec-users] ETA to Stories

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:33:03 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 5:25 PM, Nathan Sutton <fowlduck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, just poppin in to ask if anyone knows when stories will be
> somewhat stable?

Are you serious? Stories haven't even been released yet :)

Realistically, names like Story, Scenario, Given, When and Then are
not likely to change. Methods like steps_for and with_steps_for
*might* change, but if they do it'll be a simple search and replace
for you.

So, while I can guarantee you that there WILL be changes, I can tell
you that I'm using stories (and I'm not alone) and I expect that
whatever churn is in store should be relatively benign.

That said - I'll reiterate - it is not even released yet. Use at your own risk.

Cheers,
David