[rspec-users] Autotest with rspec HTML output

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Tue Nov 13 10:39:44 EST 2007

Thanks for the suggestions Aslak.  I ended up doing pretty much what you
said.  I added a custom formatter that added a little functionality onto
the HTML formatter.  Instead of using a server all I did was use
prototype/lowpro to refresh the page until all the specs were complete.
I then used an autotest hook to have the browser refresh using
applescript.  Except for the last part it is all works on any machine
with a browser.

I have some ideas of how to work in the story runner in my tool... I
know you were working on the HTML docs/ little app for plain text
stories. Have you make any progress since your blog post about it?  Thanks,

Ben