[rspec-users] More Rails Pattern Examples?

Vidal Graupera vgraupera at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:38:29 EST 2007

I have been reading the documentation and examples on the rspec site.
There are two "patterns" from Rails that I am not clear how to
implement that are kind of related, and so I am not sure how to start.

Does anyone have any examples of how to write rspecs for these?

1/ Nested resources.

2/ Resources that are specific to the current_user. In other words, I
only want to "CRUD" the items that belong to current_user and no
others. Yes, I am using restful_authentication.

Are there any open source Rails projects that make good use of rspec?

Thanks in advance,