[rspec-users] Test case for file import

KarniRevuri revurikarna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 05:36:23 EST 2007

I want to write below specs

specify "The system allows users to import a pre-formatted CSV file into
project."
  specify "Each row in the spreadsheet is imported as one new Task."
  specify "The import WILL NOT update existing tasks."
  specify "If the import file has any records that fail due to errors, NONE
of the records in the import file will be imported."
 specify"The system will allow users to browse to the import file using
typical windows file open controls."

Please give me any ideas