[rspec-users] Getting 'block not supplied' with Rspec

Amit_Kumar at external.mckinsey.com Amit_Kumar at external.mckinsey.com
Sun Nov 11 20:47:58 EST 2007

Hi,

I am usinh RoR w/ Oracle as my DB.

For one my example in spec I get 'block not supplied error:

Here is the sample code:

Engagements::Engagement.find(:first).project_id

I tried to google but did not find any substantial result other than
http://www.nabble.com/Rspec-+-Oracle-t3756739.html where someone has faced
such an issues.

Wonder what could be the work around.

Cheers,
Amit

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.