[rspec-users] Autotest with rspec HTML output

Sun Nov 11 16:56:51 EST 2007

I've always secretly thought that Adobe Air might be a good candidate for
something like this, I just never got around to actually trying to do
something about it.

Air runs on Windows/Linux/OSX, can render HTML just fine, and can interact
with the local filesystem to an extent.  Last time I checked it's not able
to run any commands on the target system, so you can't have it trigger
tests...  but if Autotest was running and writing results to a file, you
should be able to rig something together.

Don