[rspec-users] Autotest with rspec HTML output

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Sun Nov 11 00:38:47 EST 2007

Hey all,
I was just wondering if any one has played around with getting
autotest's rspec integration working with rspec's HTML output.  I really
like how in the  rspec textmate bundle the context of the failing code
is inlined with the failing spec along with the exact line highlighted
and a link to the exact spot in reference.  However, I rarely use this
nice output since autotest is so convenient... So, I was thinking
wouldn't it be great to have the best of both worlds? What do you
think?  And before I try and do this, has anyone else already done it?

-Ben