[rspec-users] RSpec, RESTful nested routes and :path_prefix

Nola Stowe nola at rubygeek.com
Sun Nov 4 10:53:34 EST 2007

Hmm.. I do do have a controller with path_prefix that works. I wrote
about a problem I am having in this thread,

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rspec-users/2007-October/004202.html

They do work, but for some reason I can get one of the named routes to work.

If you want, email me the full page_controller_spec .. and paste