[rspec-users] Can't delete app/helpers

Hans de Graaff hans at degraaff.org
Sat Nov 3 08:51:16 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 15:58 +0100, Chris Olsen wrote:
> Hans de Graaff wrote:
> > Looks like you still have a (possibly generated?) spec for this helper.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Hans
> I do, but the issue is that it requires the
> app/helpers/addresses_helper.rb file, which is that one that I am trying
> to delete.

If there is still a spec file that references the helper then it can't
be removed without causing spec failures. You should also remove the
spec for the helper for the specs to run without problems. If that
sounds obvious then you might be trying to do something more complicated
in which case some more explanation of what you are trying to achieve
would be helpful.

Kind regards,