[rspec-users] RSpec, RESTful nested routes and :path_prefix

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:56:22 EDT 2007

I had a problem when I used:

script/generate rspec_scaffold "admin/users"

it created the specs with the controller name is "admin_user" instead
of "admin/user" which I think should be correct.  So I had to go
through all the rspec generated files and change the _ to /

did you use rspec_scaffolding?

I don't know if this is the same issue, I would have to see more of
your spec file.

http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun