[rspec-users] Rspec Release Plan (was Am I missing something with Heckle?)

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Thu Nov 1 15:09:34 EDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 7:33 pm, Jim Deville wrote:

> Can I get that! That sounds nice... (probably simpler than i think)

Sure, this is all there is to it:

   2> ~/Documents/Development/bdd % cat update-rspec-gem.sh
   #!/usr/bin/env bash

   cd ~/Documents/Development/bdd/rspec-trunk
   svn update
   cd rspec
   rake clobber
   rake package
   sudo gem install pkg/*.gem
   svn update "~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/

Note it assumes your RSpec.tmbundle is checked out of trunk, and not
either the MacroMates repository or the CURRENT tag, or something else.

blog @ http://aviewfromafar.net/
linked-in @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran
currently @ home