[rspec-users] autotest and rspec_on_rails not happy

Kyle Hargraves philodespotos at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:01:38 EDT 2007

On 5/31/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I added the growl file described and get the following error:
>
> ./.autotest:7:in `slice': can't convert Regexp into Integer (TypeError)
>
> Did you run into this problem?

My mistake, I just provided the first link that looked similar on
Google. That one's for an older version of ZenTest that provided the
results differently. The actual one I'm using is slightly different
and I can't find the blog I got it from, but this is my actual file:
http://pastie.caboo.se/66587.

Either way it looks to be irrelevant, as if I move the file out of the
way and try it, the error still occurs.

Kyle