[rspec-users] Specs for ApplicationController, where to put them?

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Thu May 31 04:59:21 EDT 2007

El 30/5/2007, a las 1:52, David Chelimsky escribió:

> Another thing you could do is to put shared behaviours in spec/shared/
> and require everything in spec/shared from spec/spec_helper.

Do you think it's worth updating the test mappings in rspec_on_rails/
lib/autotest/rails_rspec.rb to reflect this convention (ie. run all
specs whenever anything in spec/shared gets touched)?

I also wonder if this is enough of a convention, perhaps rspec/lib/
autotest/rspec.rb should be updated as well. Speaking of which, I see
that currently it only has one-to-one test mappings set up but it
should probably run all the specs whenever spec_helper.rb is updated.
Let me know if you want a patch for that.