[rspec-users] questions rspec on rails

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:17:34 EDT 2007

On 5/29/07, Jonathan Linowes <jonathan at parkerhill.com> wrote:
> Hi, rather than flooding this list with separate emails, I've been
> queueing up questions using rspec with rails. (an irc channel would
> be nice too :) Here ya go...

Actually, we prefer separate email. There's too much here for any one
person to answer quickly and since this will all be part of one thread
it becomes difficult to find the great answer you got from so and so
in a month.

I'll answer one.

> - Running autotest, when a spec errors, autotest sometimes tries re-
> running the test 2, 3, sometimes many more times repeatedly although
> I dont touche the file again. Is this a known bug?

It's more of a conflict than a bug. Easily resolved:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&group_id=797&aid=11147&atid=3149
http://blog.davidchelimsky.net/articles/2007/05/29/rspec-and-autotest