[rspec-users] Specs for code stored in rails_app/lib/

nicholas a. evans nick at ekenosen.net
Sun May 27 17:58:58 EDT 2007

I've been putting mine directly in the RAILS_ROOT/spec directory: e.g.
spec/user_spec_helper.rb, spec/patient_spec_helper.rb.  I usually put
the require statements into spec/spec_helper.rb.

I suppose a case could be made for that being a little bit messy.
Perhaps spec/support would be my first choice.

--
Nick