[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec-1.0.3

Joe Van Dyk joevandyk at gmail.com
Sat May 26 00:48:44 EDT 2007

I have a sorta large project that used Test::Rails to do rails tests
(i.e. model tests, controller tests, view tests, and integration
tests).

I'm converting the tests slowly over to specs, but it's going to take
me a long time to do.  Is there a way to have autotest work with both
specs and the tests in the tests/ directory?  Or, can I have two
autotests running, one for specs and one for tests?