[rspec-users] RCov?

Fischer, Daniel daniel at danielfischer.com
Fri May 25 05:05:11 EDT 2007

Sorry to be a newb about this, but I'm trying to integrate rcov into my
tests. I tried to follow the example located here:

But to my dismay, I just don't understand what to do. I tried to run that
task in the rspec plugins directory, but it threw an error about pre_commit.
Regardless though, I want to be able to rcov all of "my" code, so where
would I put this, in the regular Rakefile in the app directory? That doesn't
make much sense though, does it? (Questioning because the syntax id

Anyway, I'm confused, and I could use help, thanks!