[rspec-users] rails edge

Jonathan Linowes jonathan at parkerhill.com
Tue May 22 16:56:23 EDT 2007

i also tried search/replace "scaffold_resource" with "scaffold" in
file vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails/generators/rspec_resource/

but similar error

"No such file or directory - [myprojectpath]/vendor/rails/railties/

I think the file its looking for would be view_index.html.erb

a quick look it seems the script should be able to handle the new
file extensions.