[rspec-users] BDD screenscast

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:48:26 EDT 2007

Cool. Thanks for doing this. I really need to get a screen cast or two
up myself.

FYI - you can get the examples to stop running continuously by
removing the following from your spec.opts file:

These lines configure rspec to limit the number of files that get run
when there are failures, but autotest is doing the same thing so there
is no need.