[rspec-users] BDD screenscast

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:48:26 EDT 2007

Cool. Thanks for doing this. I really need to get a screen cast or two
up myself.

FYI - you can get the examples to stop running continuously by
removing the following from your spec.opts file:

--format
failing_examples:previous_failures.txt
--example
previous_failures.txt

These lines configure rspec to limit the number of files that get run
when there are failures, but autotest is doing the same thing so there
is no need.

Cheers,
David