[rspec-users] Ordering in view specs using have_tag and with_tag

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Mon May 21 20:16:13 EDT 2007

El 22/5/2007, a las 2:01, David Chelimsky escribió:

> Not to pass the buck ... but I'm going to pass the buck on this one.
> have_tag and with_tag wrap assert_select, which ships with Rails. I've
> actually submitted a couple of patches to assert_select to Rails
> myself because I'd like to see better error messages and more rjs
> coverage. I'd encourage you to make this request and/or submit a patch
> to Rails directly as well.

Ok, thanks for the advice, David. I've submitted a request ticket:

If you have any insight onto what such a patch might involve, please
let me know. I don't know enough about Rails internals to work
something up yet, but perhaps with some help I might be able to get
at least a basic prototype working at some point.