[rspec-users] spec_server

David Green pocketsized at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 15 04:29:29 EDT 2007

hi all

I'm trying to use spec_server to run my specs in rails, but the specs
don't seem to be running any faster, and it looks like they're being
run twice when I use the --drb option ..? The app I'm testing is just
a basic rails app with 2 empty models and a hello world controller.
The specs are just the default ones created by the generators.

I was previously using rspec 0.8.2 and those specs ran a LOT faster.
does anyone know what the problem might be?

thanks
dave

x at holly:~/rails/allison$ ruby script/spec spec/models

Finished in 0.057578 seconds

3 examples, 0 failures

*** now with the --drb option and spec_server running ***

x at holly:~/rails/allison$ ruby script/spec spec/models --drb

Finished in 0.067976 seconds

3 examples, 0 failures

Finished in 0.064153 seconds

3 examples, 0 failures