[rspec-users] [rspec-devel] mock frameworks

Brian Takita brian.takita at gmail.com
Mon May 14 00:56:18 EDT 2007

I'm considering using Mocha + Mocha Shot.
http://rubyforge.org/projects/mocha-shot

There are some things that are in Rspec's mocking framework that are missing
in Mocha though.
For example, in spec/mock, #and_return takes a block that gets executed and
accepts the arguments passed to the method.

Oh well, I guess nothing is "perfect" :)