[rspec-users] [OT] - In Memory Databases

Jeff Dean jeff at jefdean.com
Sat May 12 11:34:44 EDT 2007

Are you using mocks/stubs for the controllers and views?  This has made the
biggest difference in my specs.  The other thing that's sped up my specs is
making sure I'm only loading fixtures for the specs that absolutely need it
on the models.

But no - I've never used in-memory databases, so I can't help you there.