[rspec-users] [Somewhat OT] Integrating RSpec and RCov results in Gem's RDoc

Steve Downey sldowney at berkeley.edu
Thu May 10 22:58:43 EDT 2007

I have a Gem on which the testing is done with RSpec.  I would like to
include the results of RSpec and the RCov html files in the RDoc.

The problem is that when I have RDoc include the files, it winds up
escaping all the html.  Is there a way to get HTML into RDoc
unprocessed?  Or is there some other way I can distribute the RSpec/RCov
results with my Gem integrated with RDoc?  I can include them in the Gem
spec, but that doesn't get them into RDoc.