[rspec-users] Installing plugins without svn:// access

GAnderson George.Anderson at erickson.com
Tue May 8 09:42:50 EDT 2007

Thanks, Scott and Lachie, for your help.

I'm hoping to get svn:// through the firewall soon.  I just started a new
job (2 weeks ago) and one of my first official act was to request they open
port 3690 (svn://).  I think I raised some eyebrows because the next day I
got a lunch meeting request from the CTO.  Not sure if that's good or bad;)

/g