[rspec-users] Installing plugins without svn:// access

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Tue May 8 06:38:10 EDT 2007

> Scott, an http mirror would rock, or it could be mirrored at google
> code, using their http-viewable svn repos.

Can you point me to a page on google with more info?  Or should I
just google it?

I will set up a mirror with svnsync if the admins can setup a "pre-
revprop-change hook".  Although I should say this: the server is an
experimental one - so don't be surprised if it suddenly stops working.

I could also look into using svk to sync the repos.