[rspec-users] Installing plugins without svn:// access

GAnderson George.Anderson at erickson.com
Mon May 7 12:58:44 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get up and running with rspec on a new project.  I'd like to
install the rspec and rspec_on_rails plugins (per
http://rspec.rubyforge.org/documentation/rails/install.html), but my
corporate firewall blocks port 3690 so I can't access the repository via

I searched the docs and the mailing-list archive to figure out how to
install the plugins manually, but I came up empty.  Can someone give me a
gentle shove in the right direction?

George Anderson
Sr. Software Engineer - Point Solutions

Erickson Communities
701 Maiden Choice Lane
Catonsville, MD 21228

The information in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmissions, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer..