[rspec-users] spec template for CRUD?

Chris Hoffman chris.c.hoffman at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:01:10 EDT 2007

Well, I guess posting code on blogs is fine, as long as there is a
centralized way of accessing this code.  Perhaps some kind of
aggregator would suffice?  I don't know if sites like technorati or
del.icio.us can help in this respect.

My initial thought was a wiki, but if you think people will want to
control their own contributions, than obviously this is a poor idea.

-Chris