[rspec-users] spec template for CRUD?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:51:28 EDT 2007

On 5/4/07, Chris Hoffman <chris.c.hoffman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh there is nothing wrong with the code, I just wonder if anyone has
> actually taken it further and implemented the behaviours required to
> exercise the CRUD operations in controllers (e.g., #show, #new, #edit,
> etc.).

I understood that part - that you wanted to see if someone had tackled
the problem.

> And as to sharing, I mean in a colloquial way, as in collaboration.

This was the part I was talking about, and now I get it. Besides
posting code on blogs, what would you propose to better enable this so
that anybody who wants to contribute can, but everyone keeps control
over their own contributions?

Cheers,
David