[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.9.2

Tim Lucas t.lucas at toolmantim.com
Thu May 3 10:16:02 EDT 2007

On 03/05/2007, at 6:11 PM, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> We've also reworked the website a little - trying to scare off
> fewer people.

Great work on the website. Can I give a spec for a small suggestion:

- should take into account most visitors will be rails developers
- should take into account many visitors will be using textmate
- should have install & getting started instructions on the homepage
that take the above into account
- should at least provide links to those instructions if the homepage
becomes cluttered

-- tim