[rspec-users] Note of praise

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Thu May 3 04:16:58 EDT 2007

On May 3, 2007, at 4:06 AM, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> On 5/3/07, Jeff Dean <jeff at jefdean.com> wrote:
>> I don't mean to litter the mailing list with junk, but I just
>> wanted to say
>> thanks to everyone who's been working on rspec for this release.  I
>> particularly like your attention to natural language and thorough
>> documentation/examples.  I'm not at the point yet where I can
>> contribute
>> much to the code side of things, but if there were a donate button
>> I would
>> use it.
> Your praise is great contribution!
> Thanks a lot,
> Aslak

Seriously, though, Aslak, (David, & co.):  You should think about
getting a paypal account.  Not that you have to plaster it all over
the rspec website and solicit donations...but if one wants to give,
they should feel free to do so.  You guys have worked hard on this
thing, and it shows.  If nothing else, it should at least buy you
guys a treat every once in a while (a nice dinner, a well deserved
trip to the bar...), or maybe it should help fund your trip to rails/
ruby conf.