[rspec-users] RSpec 0.8.2 pain, missing spec/rails?

Morten lists at kikobu.com
Wed May 2 12:21:06 EDT 2007

aslak hellesoy wrote:
>>> Did you read http://rspec.rubyforge.org/upgrade.html?
>> Yeah, the converter didn't work properly. I'll give it a shot and
>> manually correct the specs.
>>

> If you tell us what you did and how it didn't work we may be able to improve it.

In these 2 conversions the parenthesis are wrong:

Before:
controller.should_redirect_to
'http://not_existing_domain_for_novalis.test.host/404.html'

After:
controller.should
be_redirect_to('http:)//not_existing_domain_for_novalis.test.host/404.html'

Before:
controller.should_redirect_to :subdomain => account.subdomain,
:controller => 'authenticate', :action => 'login'

After:
controller.should be_redirect_to(:subdomain)=> account.subdomain,
:controller => 'authenticate', :action => 'login'

Br,

Morten