[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.9.1 released

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:24:50 EDT 2007

On 5/1/07, Armin Joellenbeck <armin.joellenbeck at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > I am missing in the subversion history:
> > >

> > What do you mean?
> >
> > Aslak
> >
> > > tags/REL_0_9_1/rspec
> > > tags/REL_0_9_1/rspec_on_rails
> > >
> > > Regards, Armin
>
> I want to install rspec and rspec_on_rails with version 0.9.1 as rails
> plugins. When I took a look in the subversion repository at rubyforge,
> see
>
> http://viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com/cgi/viewvc.cgi/tags/?root=rspec

It looks like the ViewVC on RubyForge is running against a copy of the
subversion repo that is about 24 hours old - probably for performance
reasons - I don't know.

Anyway, the tag is really there. Proof:

svn ls svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/tags

REL_0_5_10/
REL_0_5_11/
REL_0_5_12/
REL_0_5_13/
REL_0_5_14/
REL_0_5_15/
REL_0_5_16/
REL_0_5_6/
REL_0_5_7/
REL_0_5_8/
REL_0_5_9/
REL_0_6_0/
REL_0_6_1/
REL_0_6_2/
REL_0_6_3/
REL_0_6_4/
REL_0_7_0/
REL_0_7_1/
REL_0_7_2/
REL_0_7_3/
REL_0_7_4/
REL_0_7_5/
REL_0_7_5_1/
REL_0_8_0/
REL_0_8_0_RC1/
REL_0_8_1/
REL_0_8_2/
REL_0_9_0_BETA_1/
REL_0_9_0_BETA_2/
REL_0_9_1/

Are you having problems checking out the tag?

Aslak