[rspec-users] release 0.9 'modifies' specs at each rake invocation?

Chris Hoffman chris.c.hoffman at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:03:25 EDT 2007

Hello,
  I am getting some odd behaviour.  If I execute rake spec, and then
try to modify a spec file that I have open in vi, and then go to save
this file, vi warns me that the file has been modified outside of vi.
However, if I execute only this file via script/spec, this
modification does not take place.  I file doesn't appear to be getting
substantively modified, so I'm guessing it is just that it is being
opened with a write flag inadvertently.

I am on HEAD for both rspec and rspec_on_rails, btw.

-Chris