[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.9.1 released

Chris Hoffman chris.c.hoffman at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:09:10 EDT 2007

  I am currently on the HEAD of the svn repository, and I am trying to
run the spec_translator.  I chmod'd, shabanged, and tried to execute
the following:

./vendor/plugins/rspec/bin/spec_translator spec spec

And got the following response:
: No such file or directory

I should note that I'm doing this within a rails directory tree.  Is
there something I'm missing?  Thanks.