[rspec-users] sqlite3 and rspec_on_rails tests

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:37:42 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:
> Since this is really a problem with rails + sqlite, maybe we should
> make rspec's build depend on mysql and remove support for running the
> tests through sqlite ?

SQLite is the only thing I bother to install on my development boxes these
days.  I shouldn't have to go install another database system to be able to
contribute to the project.  Setup a cruisecontrol box with all of the
databases if you're worried about code being applied to trunk that isn't
backwards compatible.

Supporting 1.2.2 would be fine with me.

Josh Knowles
joshknowles at gmail.com