[rspec-users] sqlite3 and rspec_on_rails tests

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:37:42 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:

> Since this is really a problem with rails + sqlite, maybe we should
> make rspec's build depend on mysql and remove support for running the
> tests through sqlite ?

-1

SQLite is the only thing I bother to install on my development boxes these
days.  I shouldn't have to go install another database system to be able to
contribute to the project.  Setup a cruisecontrol box with all of the
databases if you're worried about code being applied to trunk that isn't
backwards compatible.

Supporting 1.2.2 would be fine with me.

--
Josh Knowles