[rspec-users] Autotest

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Wed Mar 28 20:54:24 EDT 2007

What do you think about adding this code to rspec?  Or does it more
properly belong with autotest or as a plugin?

I've noticed that it won't work with a) color and b) with a checked
out rspec directory w/ rails.  That means all of my describe it
spec's won't work, and the spec's won't even run.

I've patched part b) for my own use.  Would this be helpful to anyone?