[rspec-users] rake spec:views no transaction error

Chris Hoffman bosshoff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:50:17 EDT 2007

Yes, and I added my own customizations back in.  Other than helper methods,
I have extended the Spec::Rails::Runner thusly:

module Spec
  module Rails
    module Runner
      class EvalContext < Test::Unit::TestCase
        self.use_transactional_fixtures = true
        self.use_instantiated_fixtures  = false
        self.fixture_path = RAILS_ROOT + '/spec/fixtures'

        # You can set up your global fixtures here, or you
        # can do it in individual contexts using "fixtures :table_a,
table_b".
        #
        #self.global_fixtures = :table_a, :table_b

        # for breakpoint support
        require 'active_support/breakpoint'
        include Breakpoint

        include HpricotSpecHelper

Is there something that jumps out at you?