[rspec-users] Windows rspec "gem install win32console"

johnnybutler7 JohnnyButler7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:58:00 EST 2007

Hi,

 i have got RSpec to work on my machine now.  I created a new app and
followed the instructions again.  If i navigate to the spec folder int he
rails directory and type spec user_spec.rb then this works fine.  If i try
the rake command

rake spec:models

first of all i get the "gem install win32console", so if i remove the
--colour from the options i get the error i posted above. Its basically
saying it cannot find the spec files.  Do i need to set the path somehwere
so when i do a rake spec:models it knows where to find them?

John B