[rspec-users] Windows rspec "gem install win32console"

johnnybutler7 JohnnyButler7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:05:22 EST 2007

Hi,

Hi I am trying to use RSPEC on windows and i keep getting the following
error

"You must gem install win32console to use colour on Windows"

I have installed this Gem but i am still getting the same error.  The
file that error is coming from is:
C:\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\gems\rspec-0.8.2\lib\spec\runner\formatter\base_text_formatter.rb

Do i need to put this line of code in?  Where do i put it?
require 'Win32/Console/ANSI'

Can anyone help me, ive searched the web but cant seem to find a
solution.

JB