[rspec-users] Testing two interdependent ActiveRecord models

David James dj at collectiveinsight.net
Thu Jun 21 15:17:19 EDT 2007

Dear geeky, pay-your-debt-up-front-instead-of-later testing guru
(tell me I'm wrong!)...

I would appreciate if you (twould take a look at my message from a
few weeks ago, since I didn't get any replies.  Any comments would
appreciated -- even if they are "you are barking up the wrong tree"
-- or "you should read article ____ so that you can rephrase /
rethink your question"

Thanks,
David