[rspec-users] it_should_behave_like

Jordan McKible jmckible at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:01:11 EDT 2007

Scott, putting aside semantics of the spec for a second, the code you posted
generated the same error for me.  According to David, it would seem this is
because fixtures aren't called in shared behaviors.

So a shared context is really just an easy way of adding a bunch of specs to
another context? Does it follow that shared contexts shouldn't use
before/after methods either?