[rspec-users] (no subject)

Tom Locke tom at hobocentral.net
Thu Jun 21 09:37:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place for general questions on BDD
style, but here goes...

I have a class which behaves almost like a big function - you always
instantiate it with a bunch of args, and call one of a couple of
methods to get the results back.

BDD style seems to like a separate describe block for each
instantiation of the class under test. In this case that would mean a
ton of describe blocks, each with just one it "..." do block
(terminology??). That seems rather verbose. What would the
recommended style be?

And the meta question - where should I go to educate myself on this
stuff?

Thanks

Tom