[rspec-users] Specs don't find modules when using the secure_actions or ssl_requirement plugin

Edgar Gonzalez edgargonzalez at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:29:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying the secure_actions plugin (or ssl_requirements)

I'm installed the plugin, and added the include in application controller:

  include ExceptionNotifiable
  include AuthenticatedSystem
  include SecureActions

but when I try to run the specs I got this error:

/home/edgar/sandboxes/sugarstats/config/../vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:477:in
`const_missing': uninitialized constant
ApplicationController::SecureActions (NameError)

the same behavior if I try with ssl_requirement plugin

any clue?

--
Edgar González González
E-mail: edgargonzalez at gmail.com