[rspec-users] rdebug spec ?

James Deville james.deville at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:40:08 EDT 2007

Since this appears to be for Rails, get ruby-debug instead. Then you just
have to put 'debugger' in where you want to enter your code. It works great.

Otherwise, it may still work, but it will probably require configuration.

The other option is to see what rdebug's version of the -I switch is. For
ruby (command line) -I followed by the library path makes that library get
loaded.