[rspec-users] [OT] SVN Utils from: When to use BDD/TDD w/ external libraries

nicholas a. evans nick at ekenosen.net
Sun Jun 10 10:46:43 EDT 2007

On 6/8/07, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:
> I wonder if it would be worth while developing some shell scripts to
> supplement SVN?

For what it's worth, I'll show you my svn aliases... but some of them
are highly specific to my workflow, so I don't really think they're
worth sharing around much:

I never bothered to make a bash function to handle subversion move of
multiple files, but it wouldn't be hard to do.  I just use the for
loop approach: "for i in src/*; do svn mv $i dest/; done".  I only
made aliases for the commands that I use often.

Of course, the various GUI clients make this sort of task much
simpler, too.  ;-)